Spring is just around the corner and how is your garden looking? Here is a list of 7 things you can do to get your garden ready for spring:
- Cutting & Pruning-Cut down all the ornamental grasses to the ground.
- Rake Everything Up-Some trees still have a full set of leaves when the snow comes
- Raise the Soil’s PH-Ash raises the PH of the soil to make it less acidic
- Weed-Tool of choice is a dandelion puller
- Plant-How to find cheap plants
- Transplant & Divide-Spring is the best time to move plants
- Mulch-Where to get free mulch
Product of the Week
We are so excited to bring our garden flags back outside! They're the perfect way to show off your Firefighter Pride whether they're in the front yard, garden or next to the patio.
Garden Flags are available in both Tan and Black with Lime-Yellow Reflector or Red-Orange Reflector (upon request). Check them out by visiting our store or clicking on the photo:
Share this post